Support Technician (Full-time or Part-time)
JOB POSITION: Support Technician (Full-time or Part-time)
LOCATION: HQ – Maia / Portugal
We are looking for people for our technical support team. Both for Tier1 and Tier2.
Tier 1: Our call center staff that assists Hotel Guests using our products.
Tier 2: Technicians that assist hotel staff (maintenance and IT) and are able to troubleshoot the infrastructure and applications issues remotely.
We have vacancies for both roles and depending on your profile you will be offered one or the other.
Profile we are looking
- We are looking for smart, good spirit, talented people!
- You must be a passionate technical, a great team player and have a strong sense of work ethics, responsibility and commitment;
- Technical training in informatics or network;
- Work experience with Lan/Wan networking and TCP/IP;
- Good Communication skills;
- Good English and Portuguese skills – spoken and written;
- Available to work in shifts.
We will also value the following
- IT certifications [MCSE, CCNA, etc];
- Hands on experience with network equipment: routers, switches, access points;
- Basic knowledge of network protocols;
- Scripting languages (bash and other CLI);
- Spanish speaking.
What we offer
- An exciting role on an established company that has been growing sustainable on average 30% year on year;
- Competitive salary package including Health insurance and annual bonus;
- Great Office environment with fully equipped staff kitchen, free beverages (coffee, tea,…), served by nearby subway and shuttle services;
- Team development program with lunch & learn training sessions were we explore new technologies and specific work methodologies; flexibility to attend workshops and conferences sponsored, or co-sponsored, by Nonius;
- Great working environment and to be part of a young and vibrant R&D Team that works closely with the Product Development and Quality Assurance teams.
Please send your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference ST1912PT.
RETURN APPLY FOR THIS JOB