Support Shift Manager
JOB POSITION: Support Shift Manager
LOCATION: Maia – Porto/Portugal
We are looking for a manager to co-lead our technical support team (Tier1 and Tier2).
TIER1: Our call center service, composed by IT technicians, that assists Hotel Guests and Hotel staff using our products and resolve difficulties and low complexity technical issues.
TIER2: Our call center service, composed by IT specialists, that assist hotel technical staff (maintenance and IT) on technical issues and are able to troubleshoot the infrastructure and applications issues on our products and solutions.
Responsibilities / Tasks
- Manage TIER1 and TIER2 support call centers during his shift in coordination with other Manager and Director;
- To monitor Customer satisfaction and be proactive and responsive on communicating with customers;
- Guarantee Nonius’ Customer Support processes implementation;
- Hire and Train TIER1 and TIER2 staff;
- Present weekly report with Customer support Metrics;
- Analyze support team training needs and define plans to improve support quality;
- Propose customer support improvement programs;
- Monthly propose recurrent problems/issue to director and proposals to resolve.
Profile we are looking
- We are looking for smart, good spirit, talented people!
- You must be a passionate technical, a great team player and have a strong sense of work ethics, responsibility and commitment;
- Technical degree in IT and/or network;
- Previous experience in managing support desk teams/shifts;
- Technical experience with networking and Internet technologies;
- Good Communication skills;
- Fluent in English – spoken and written (Mandatory);
- Fluent in Spanish – spoken and written (Mandatory);
- Availability to work in shifts and weekends.
We will value the following
- ITIL certification;
- IT certifications [MCSE, CCNA, etc];
- Experience with network equipment: routers, switches, access points, ip telephony;
- Experience with TV systems, Coax, OTT, IPTV;
- Basic knowledge of network protocols;
- Scripting languages (bash and other CLI).
What we offer:
- An exciting role on an established company that has been growing sustainable on average 30% year on year;
- Competitive salary package including Health insurance and annual bonus;
- Great Office environment with fully equipped staff kitchen, free beverages (coffee, tea,…), served by nearby subway and shuttle services;
- Team development program with lunch & learn training sessions were we explore new technologies and specific work methodologies; flexibility to attend workshops and conferences sponsored, or co-sponsored by Nonius;
- Great working environment and to be part of a young and vibrant PS Team that works closely with several departments.
Please send your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference SSM2001PT.
RETURN APPLY FOR THIS JOB