Key Account Manager
JOB POSITION: Key Account Manager
LOCATION: HQ – Maia / Portugal
Nonius is looking for senior experienced professional to take on the role of Key Account Manager for a set of its key accounts.
Responsibilities / Tasks
- Key Account Management for global groups with Headquarters supervision;
- Provide client consultation to ensure class leading technical solutions and services are deployed to meet their needs and requirements;
- Responsibility over defined key accounts annual sales objectives;
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with clients;
- Work with product specialists where required to address customer requirements;
- Work with the leadership team to refine and implement approach to building new business relations to the target regions;
- Liaison with Installation and Maintenance partners in the target regions;
- Work with presales team in the HQ to produce and deliver proposals for individual hotels and Hotel groups RFPs;
- Work with Logistics and Project Team to help in the communication with customers for project implementations for its major accounts;
- Deliver monthly reports and forecasts to the Subsidiary Director and Global Sales Director following the sales process;
- Participate in planned corporate and marketing activities during the year.
Profile we are looking
- Must have established contact list within the hospitality Industry;
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills;
- Demonstrated customer relationship management;
- Have a Business Development profile;
- Have a strong ability to influence people to trust you for your matter expertise;
- Passion for Technology and how it influences people’s day to day life;
- Passion for learning to want to improve every day;
- To have previous experience in managing a team and managing unit/region/subsidiary operations;
- To be comfortable in an international environment and to travel more than 50% of the time;
- Self-motivated with the willingness to change and create new processes;
- Eager to Strategic thinking and strong organizational skills;
- Fluent in English and the love to learn about new cultures and languages.
We will also value the following
- Knowledge of French, Spanish, Portuguese and/or other languages;
- University Degree in a relevant area, Business, Marketing and/or Engineering.
What we offer:
- An exciting role on an established company that has been growing sustainable on average 30% year on year;
- Competitive salary package including Health insurance and annual bonus;
- Great Office environment with fully equipped staff kitchen, free beverages (coffee, tea,…), served by nearby subway and shuttle services;
- Team development program with lunch & learn training sessions were we explore new technologies and specific work methodologies; flexibility to attend workshops and conferences sponsored, or co-sponsored by Nonius;
- Great working environment and to be part of a young and vibrant R&D Team that works closely with the Product Development and Quality Assurance teams.
Please send your resume in English to email@example.com with reference KAM1912.
RETURN APPLY FOR THIS JOB