JOB POSITION: Support technician
MANAGER: Professional Services Director & Global Support Manager
START DATE: May 2019
We are looking for people for our technical support team. Both for Tier1 and Tier2.
Tier 1: Our call center staff that assists Hotel Guests using our products.
Tier 2: Technicians that assist hotel staff (maintenance and IT) and are able to troubleshoot the infrastructure and applications issues remotely.
We have vacancies for both roles and depending on your profile you will be offered one or the other.
What we require from you
- Good English and Portuguese skills – spoken and written;
- Technical training in informatics or network;
- Good Communication skills;
- Work experience with Lan/Wan networking and TCP/IP;
- Available to work in shifts.
We will also value the following
- IT certifications [MCSE, CCNA, etc];
- Hands on experience with network equipment: routers, switches, access points;
- Basic knowledge of network protocols;
- Scripting languages (bash and other CLI);
- Spanish speaking.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and compensation;
- Health insurance;
- A great environment and a great team to work.
Please send your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference ST1904PT.
RETURN APPLY FOR THIS JOB