Nonius Brazil signs strategic partnership deal with G&S Conectividade, a leading Hospitality Internet connectivity and networking infrastructure company in Brazil.
G&S Conectividade, Lda, which boasts more than 16 years’ experience, will take a stake in Nonius Brazil. Nonius will take over service provision management while G&S Conectividade leverages its core business: infrastructure and IT guest-care services to better support added growth and accelerate development at Nonius Brazil.
With this partnership, Nonius Brazil extends its HSIA, IPTV and Digital Signage business to more than 170 hotels in the Brazilian market, including an important role as HSIA and Interactive TV service provider to the Accor Group, the THG Group, Estanplaza, H10 and Bourbon in the country.
- Leader in technology solutions for hospitality
- Products: Internet Access, Interactive TV, Digital Signage, Content, IP Telephony and Mobile Apps
- Headquarters: Porto, Maia – Portugal
- Offices: Lisbon – Portugal, Sao Paulo – Brazil
- Shareholders: Beta Capital, PME Investments, Caixa Geral Depósitos and IMPRESA Group
- No. of Employees: 45
- No. of customers: +700
- No. of Rooms: +90.000
- Main Customers – Hotel Chains: Accor, Corinthia, Melia, Sheraton, Tiara, Uniworld, Eurostars, Pestana, Transamerica, Tivoli, Altis, Axis, Sana and Vila Galé
- International Presence: Europe, South America, Africa and Middle East
- Member of the Hotel Technology Next Generation (HTNG) trade association
ABOUT G&S CONECTIVIDADE
A player in a highly competitive market since 1997, G&S Tecnologia e Conectividade has become a reference in infrastructure services, and committed to addressing the needs of its clients, developing complete IT and connectivity solutions for businesses and providing implementation services for the proposed solutions.