Support Technician (TIER2)
JOB POSITION: Support Technician (TIER2)
LOCATION: Madrid – Spain
We are looking for people for our technical support team ( Tier2):
Tier 2: Technicians that assist hotel staff (maintenance and IT) and are able to troubleshoot the infrastructure and applications issues remotely.
Profile we are looking
- We are looking for smart, good spirit, talented people!
- You must be a passionate technical, a great team player and have a strong sense of work ethics, responsibility and commitment;
- Technical training in informatics or network;
- Work experience with Lan/Wan networking and TCP/IP;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluent in English – spoken and written.
We will value the following
- IT certifications [MCSE, CCNA, etc];
- Hands-on experience with network equipment: routers, switches, access points;
- Basic knowledge of network protocols;
- Scripting languages (bash and other CLI).
What we offer:
- An exciting role on an established company that has been growing sustainable on average 30% year on year;
- Competitive salary package including Health insurance and annual bonus;
- Great Office environment with fully equipped staff kitchen, free beverages (coffee, tea,…), served by nearby subway and shuttle services;
- Team development program with lunch & learn training sessions were we explore new technologies and specific work methodologies; flexibility to attend workshops and conferences sponsored, or co-sponsored, by Nonius;
- Great working environment and to be part of a young and vibrant Team that works closely with several departments.
Please send your resume in English to email@example.com with reference ST2001ES.
RETURN APPLY FOR THIS JOB