Quality Assurance Tester Trainee
JOB POSITION: Quality Assurance Tester Trainee
LOCATION: Maia – Porto/ Portugal
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches and you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Responsibilities / Tasks
- Review and analyze system specifications;
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans;
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results;
- Evaluate product code according to specifications;
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects;
- Report bugs and errors to development teams;
- Help troubleshoot issues;
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
Profile we are looking
- We are looking for smart, good spirit, talented people!
- You must be passionate about technology, a great team player and have a strong sense of work ethics, responsibility and commitment;
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field;
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors;
- Attention to detail;
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent in english (written and spoken).
Not mandatory, but we will also value the following
- Knowledge of software development cycles and methodologies;
- Experience in QA software testing;
- Experience in software for the Tourism/Hospitality Industry;
- Knowledge of Portuguese, Spanish and/or any other languages.
What we offer:
- An exciting role on an established company that has been growing sustainable on average 30% year on year;
- Competitive salary package including Health insurance and annual bonus;
- Great Office environment with fully equipped staff kitchen, free beverages (water, tea and coffee), served by nearby subway and shuttle services;
- Team development program with lunch & learn training sessions were we explore new technologies and specific work methodologies; flexibility to attend workshops and conferences sponsored, or co-sponsored, by Nonius;
- Great working environment and to be part of a young and vibrant R&D Team that works closely with the Product Development and Quality Assurance teams.
Please send your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference QAT2002.
RETURN APPLY FOR THIS JOB