Pre Sales Engineer
JOB POSITION: Pre Sales Engineer
LOCATION: Maia – Porto/ Portugal
We are looking for a dynamic Pre Sales Engineer with proven experience in Networking / Telecom to reinforce the Pre-Sales Engineering team at Nonius HQ-Maia. Experience with IT in the hospitality sector and in Wi-Fi/IPTV,/Telephony technologies will be valued.
Responsibilities / Tasks
- Direct collaboration with the technical department in specifying the implementation of projects of communications and multimedia solutions for Hotels;
- Create documentation of survey to Hotels for project development;
- Analysis of hotel projects with technical expertise for project budgeting;
- Create technical diagrams and create proposal BOMs;
- Development of hospitality communications solutions for Hotels with respective budget;
- Response to RFPs of international hotel groups for information technology solutions for the services used by guests;
- Clarify technical doubts to customers and potential customers and supporting our Account Managers;
- Contact suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
Profile we are looking
- We are looking for smart, good spirit, talented people!
- You must be a passionate Sales Engineer, a great team player and have a strong sense of work ethics, responsibility and commitment;
- A degree in Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering or any related field;
- A minimum of 2 years experience as Pre Sales/Engineering in Network Projects and Data Communications;
- Knowledge of Wireless networks (Networking, switching, etc.);
- Knowledged in IPTV;
- Knowledge in VoIP Services;
- Knowledge of Information Technologies applied in Hotel Projects;
- Knowledge of different manufacturers and technologies;
- Knowledge of network infrastructures (UTP, Fiber Optic PON and GPON, Coaxial);
- Experience in product cost analysis, service costs and budgeting with respective calculation of the project’s net margin
- Strong sense of teamwork and customer-oriented;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Good knowledge of Spanish (written and spoken);.
- Good communication skills;
- Willingness to travel.
What we offer:
- An exciting role on an established company that has been growing sustainable on average 30% year on year;
- Competitive salary package including Health insurance and annual bonus;
- Great Office environment with fully equipped staff kitchen, free beverages (coffee, tea,…), served by nearby subway and shuttle services;
- Team development program with lunch & learn training sessions were we explore new technologies and specific work methodologies; flexibility to attend workshops and conferences sponsored, or co-sponsored, by Nonius;
- Great working environment and to be part of a young and vibrant S&M Team that works closely with the several departments.
Please send your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference PSE2002PT.
RETURN APPLY FOR THIS JOB