Junior Frontend Software Developer
JOB POSITION: Backend Software Developer
LOCATION: Maia – Porto/ Portugal
We are looking for a Junior Frontend Software Developer to be part of our development team and to focus on developing the frontend applications for Nonius TV and Signage product line, that is installed in the most renowned international chains and several of the most emblematic and recognized hotels in the world. Check more details in:
Responsibilities / Tasks
- Develop the Frontends for the Nonius TV product line;
- Execute tasks in coordination with the team leader;
- Collaborate in the test specifications for the QA team;
- Apply good development practices;
- Follow design patterns and guidelines;
- Deliver high-quality software according to Nonius development process;
- Create and execute unit tests, and proper source code documentation.
Profile we are looking
- We are looking for smart, good spirit, talented people!
- You must be a passionate developer, a great team player and have a strong sense of work ethics, responsibility and commitment;
- A degree in Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering or any related field;
- Knowledged with HTTP/S APIs, SOAP, XML, REST, OAuth;
- Fluent in english (written and spoken).
We will value the following
- Knowledged with frontend development frameworks: any of Angular, VueJS, JQuery;
- Knowledged with Open Source software development tools such as GIT, Bugzilla, ReviewBoard, TestLink, and editors such as Visual Studio Code, Eclipse, Chrome inspector and development tools;
- Knowledged in Scripting languages under Linux environments (Bash, Perl, Python);
- Knowledge of SQL and databases, such as MySQL;
- Knowledge of Portuguese, Spanish and/or any other languages.
What we offer
- An exciting role on an established company that has been growing sustainable on average 30% year on year;
- Competitive salary package including Health insurance and annual bonus;
- Great Office environment with fully equipped staff kitchen, free beverages (coffee, tea,…), served by nearby subway and shuttle services;
- Team development program with lunch & learn training sessions were we explore new technologies and specific work methodologies; flexibility to attend workshops and conferences sponsored, or co-sponsored, by Nonius;
- Great working environment and to be part of a young and vibrant R&D Team that works closely with the Product Development and Quality Assurance teams.
Please send your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference JFSD1907.
RETURN APPLY FOR THIS JOB