Junior Customer Success Executive – Hospitality
JOB POSITION: Junior Customer Success Executive – Hospitality
LOCATION: Lisbon, Portugal
GuestU is a technology company that has been operating since 2014, focused on mobile solutions that bring excellence to the guest experience for organizations in the hotel industry.
GuestU has 166 clients with our GuestU App or GuestU Phone products, in 25 countries around the world.
Since 2018 GuestU is part of Nonius, a Portuguese company with more than 14 years experience in the design, development and delivery of products and services for the hospitality industry.
Nonius products can be found in more than 270,000 hotel rooms worldwide – in Hotels of the most renowned international chains and several of the most emblematic and recognized independent hotels.
We are looking for a Junior Customer Success Executive – Hospitality who will actively engage with our clients in the hotel industry to support them in the implementation and use of our products, helping them reach their goals and broaden/deepen our relationship with them.
- Own the success of GuestU customers;
- Engage in day-to-day communications with clients to ensure we are maximizing their experience and success with the GuestU platform;
- Work closely with GuestU’s Product, Sales and Development teams to quickly onboard customers and identify issues to anticipate problems;
- Drive continued product engagement, including contract renewal;
- Identify upsell opportunities within customers;
- Proactively identify process improvements;
- Strategically incorporate customer feedback into the GuestU platform through the GuestU product management team.
What we require from you
- Degree in Social Sciences, Business, Hotel Management or similar;
- +1 year experience with customer service / account management;
- Fluent in portuguese and english (spoken and written);
- Excited about immersing yourself in the world of technology, customer success and sales operations;
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve goals in a reactive environment;
- Ability to understand technical products and platforms;
- Empathy towards helping customers and ability to manage the customer expectations;
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented and highly organized.
We will also value the following:
- Spanish and French – spoken and written;
- Previous experience in hospitality/ technology companies;
- Experience with Salesforce.com and other CRM platforms;
- Demonstrated history of owning customer relationships, including implementation, renewal and upsell.
What we offer
- Competitive salary;
- Incentive bonus plan;
- Health insurance;
- A great environment and a great team to work with.
If you do as well and are passionate about customer experiences, detail-oriented, and excited to roll up your sleeves to make customers successful, you may be just who we’re looking for.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference JCSE1909.
RETURN APPLY FOR THIS JOB