Junior Account Manager Benelux/France
JOB POSITION: Junior Account Manager Benelux/France
LOCATION: Almere – The Netherlands
Nonius is looking for professional to take on the role of Junior Account Manager Benelux/France. As a Junior Account Manager you will contribute to the sales results of Nonius Benelux/France Subsidiary, maintain existing customers relationships and work on expanding relationships. You are part of an international team where you work together with the Key Account Manager. The position will be based in the Nonius Almere Office.
Responsibilities / Tasks
- To contribute to develop the sales for Benelux and France sales regions:
- Responsibility over individual sales objectives;
- Account Management co-responsibilities for clients in the Benelux/France region, mainly independent Hotels;
- Work with product specialists, Key Account Manager and Local Director when needed to address customer requirements;
- Work with the Key Account Manager to refine and implement approach to build new business pipeline in the region;
- Work with pre sales team at the HQ to make and deliver proposals for individual hotels and/or small Hotel groups;
- Work with Logistics and Project/technical Teams to help with customer relation for the project implementations for the region;
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with clients;
- Register the sales activities, leads, prospects, quotes and orders in the corporate Nonius Sales tool;
- Deliver the individual sales monthly report to the Subsidiary Director and Key Account Manager.
What we are looking for
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills;
- Willingness and ambition to learn the job;
- Have a Business Development profile;
- Have a strong ability to influence people to trust you for your matter expertise;
- Passion for Technology and how it influences people’s day to day life;
- To be comfortable in an international environment and to travel more than 50% of the time;
- Eager to strategic thinking and strong organizational skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
We will value the following
- Knowledge of French and/or German;
- HBO (Higher Provisional Degree) in a relevant area, Business, Marketing and/or Engineering;
- Any work experience with sales and/or technology;
- Affinity with hospitality;
- Knowledge and practice in Google cloud suite tools;
- Experience with Hotels, TV systems, Coax and IP networks, Wi-Fi, IT, ISP.
What we offer:
- An exciting role on an established company that has been growing sustainable on average 30% year on year;
- Competitive salary package;
- Pension Plan;
- Company car;
- Tools: Laptop / Phone;
- Growth opportunities in a dynamic environment;
- Great working environment and to be part of a young and vibrant Team.
Please send your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference JAM1911BX.
RETURN APPLY FOR THIS JOB