Inside Sales Representative
JOB POSITION: Inside Sales Representative
LOCATION: HQ – Maia / Portugal
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
Responsibilities / Tasks
- Developing leads and referrals;
- Responsible for customer handling and to answer customer questions;
- Greet customers and create rapport;
- Understand customer needs and requirements;
- Responsible for closing deals and processing payments;
- Responsible for customer follow-up;
- Create personal marketing plan;
- Achieve monthly sales quotas;
- Use excellent oral communication and best practices in customer service when interacting with customers;
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails;
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure;
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas;
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest;
Profile we are looking
- We are looking for smart, good spirit, talented people!
- You must be a passionate technical, a great team player and have a strong sense of work ethics, responsibility and commitment;
- 3+ years of experience in commission sales;
- Possess excellent customer service skills;
- Must be knowledgeable on store products;
- Excellent oral communication skills;
- Ability to establish rapport and closing sales;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
We will also value the following
- Knowledge of French, Spanish, Portuguese and/or other languages;
- University Degree in a relevant area, Business, Marketing and/or Engineering.
What we offer
- An exciting role on an established company that has been growing sustainable on average 30% year on year;
- Competitive salary package including Health insurance and annual bonus;
- Great Office environment with fully equipped staff kitchen, free beverages (coffee, tea,…), served by nearby subway and shuttle services;
- Team development program with lunch & learn training sessions were we explore new technologies and specific work methodologies; flexibility to attend workshops and conferences sponsored, or co-sponsored, by Nonius;
- Great working environment and to be part of a young and vibrant S&M Team that works closely with several departments.
Please send your resume in English to email@example.com with reference ISR1912PT.
RETURN APPLY FOR THIS JOB