Frontend Software Developer GIA/WIFI
JOB POSITION: Frontend Software Developer GIA/WIFI
LOCATION: Maia – Porto/ Portugal
We are looking for a Frontend Software Developer to be part of our development team and to focus on developing the frontend applications for Nonius GIA/WIFI product line, that is installed in the most renowned international chains and several of the most emblematic and recognized hotels in the world. Check more details in: https://www.noniussoftware.com/en/products/hsia/
Responsibilities / Tasks
- Develop the Frontends for the Nonius GIA/WIFI product line;
- Collaborate in the software design with the team leader;
- Apply good development practices;
- Follow design patterns and guidelines;
- Deliver high-quality software according to Nonius development process;
- Collaborate in the test specifications for the QA team;
- Create and execute unit tests, and proper source code documentation.
Profile we are looking
- We are looking for smart, good spirit, talented people!
- You must be a passionate developer, a great team player and have a strong sense of work ethics, responsibility and commitment;
- A degree in Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering or any related field;
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role;
- Knowledged with HTTP/S APIs, SOAP, XML, REST, OAuth;
- Knowledged with frontend development frameworks: any of Angular, VueJS, JQuery;
- Experience with Open Source software development tools such as GIT, Bugzilla, ReviewBoard, TestLink, and editors such as Visual Studio Code, Eclipse, Chrome inspector and development tools;
- Fluent in english (written and spoken).
We will value the following
- Experience in developing software for the Tourism/Hospitality Industry;
- Knowledged in scripting languages under Linux environments (Bash, Perl, Python);
- Knowledge of SQL and databases, such as MySQL;
- Knowledge of CodeIgniter;
- Knowledge of Portuguese, Spanish and/or any other languages.
What we offer
- An exciting role on an established company that has been growing sustainable on average 30% year on year;
- Competitive salary package including Health insurance and annual bonus;
- Great Office environment with fully equipped staff kitchen, free beverages (coffee, tea,…), served by nearby subway and shuttle services;
- Team development program with lunch & learn training sessions were we explore new technologies and specific work methodologies; flexibility to attend workshops and conferences sponsored, or co-sponsored, by Nonius;
- Great working environment and to be part of a young and vibrant R&D Team that works closely with the Product Development and Quality Assurance teams.
Please send your resume in English to email@example.com with reference FSD1907.B.
RETURN APPLY FOR THIS JOB