Field Service Technician (WAN/LAN, IPTV, Routers, Servers)
JOB POSITION: Field Service Technician (WAN/LAN, IPTV, Routers, Servers)
LOCATION: Nonius UK – Greater London, England
We are looking for a Field Service Technician (WAN/LAN, IPTV, Routers, Servers) to be part of our Professional Services team.
Responsibilities / Tasks
- Attend sites to resolve any type of issue related with Nonius Solutions;
- Install, upgrade and maintain any of the equipment under SLA;
- Provide a high level of customer care within the terms of the SLAs;
- Timely completion of all paperwork related to the site visits;
- Liaise with senior engineers, management, contractors and customers;
- Provide remote technical support to existing customer sites;
- Ensure all work is completed to a high standard and to agreed processes.
Profile we are looking
- We are looking for smart, good spirit, talented people!
- You must be a passionate technician, a great team player and have a strong sense of work ethics, responsibility and commitment;
- High school diploma or equivalent, along with a 2 year technical degree or equivalent work experience in Telecom and/or Networking;
- Ability to work in WAN/LAN environment; working with routers, servers and TCP/IP environment;
- CCNA or other switching/routing courses or work experience that can be considered equivalent;
- Valid driver’s license and be available to travel within the country and abroad;
- Ability to meet deadlines work independently;
- Must have excellent communication skills and outstanding customer awareness skills;
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Other languages will be valuable as well.
We will value the following
- Hospitality experience, preferably Hotel IT or vendor to the hospitality sector;
- Experience with TV headend equipment installation and servicing;
- Linux admin experience and shell scripting;
- Awareness of hotel chain brand standards;
- Experience with leading IT equipment.
What we offer
- An exciting role on an established company that has been growing sustainable on average 30% year on year;
- Competitive salary package and annual bonus;
- Training in state of the art solutions;
- Full time position;
- Great working environment and to be part of a young and vibrant team.
Please send your resume in English to email@example.com with reference FST1909UK.
RETURN APPLY FOR THIS JOB