Customer Success Executive
JOB POSITION: Customer Success Executive
MANAGER: Director GuestU
LOCATION: Lisbon, Portugal
START DATE: March 2019
We are looking for a Customer Success Executive who will actively engage with our clients to support them in the implementation and use of our products, helping them reach their goals and broaden/deepen our relationship with them.
Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Own the success of GuestU customers;
- Engage in day-to-day communications with clients to ensure we are maximizing their experience and success with the GuestU platform;
- Work closely with GuestU’s Product, Sales and Development teams to quickly onboard customers and identify issues to anticipate problems;
- Lead customer implementations and manage ongoing customer relationships to drive exceptional results and ensure customer success;
- Drive continued product engagement, including contract renewal;
- Identify upsell opportunities within customers;
- Proactively identify process improvements;
- Strategically incorporate customer feedback into the GuestU platform through the GuestU product management team.
What we require from you:
- Degree in Business, Hotel Management, Marketing or similar;
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in hospitality (front-office or sales preferably);
- Fluent in portuguese and english (spoken and written);
- Excited about immersing yourself in the world of technology, customer success and sales operations;
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve goals in a reactive environment;
- Ability to understand technical products and platforms;
- Empathy towards helping customers and ability to manage the customer expectations;
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented and highly organized.
We will also value the following:
- Spanish and French – spoken and written;
- Experience with Salesforce.com and other CRM platforms;
- Demonstrated history of owning customer relationships, including implementation, renewal and upsell.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Incentive bonus plan;
- Health insurance;
- A great environment and a great team to work with.
If you do as well and are passionate about customer experiences, detail oriented, and excited to roll up your sleeves to make customers successful, you may be just who we’re looking for.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with reference CS1902.RETURN READ MORE APPLY FOR THIS JOB