Software developer, based in Porto (C++, Drivers, Linux)
- Develop and maintain platform layer for several products
- Design and develop drivers, APIs for Linux and Android OS
- Integrate and work with SDKs from our industry partners
- Engineering or computer science or Electronics degree.
- C/C++, bash.
- Experience with Linux or Android low level programming (kernel, Drivers).
- Linux OS threading and process architecture.
- A good mix of creativity but also understand process based software development.
- Fluent written and spoken english.
Nice to have skills
- Linux bash, busybox
- Bootloaders, Linux drivers development.
- Git and Eclipse
- Full time position.
- Health insurance.
- Competitive salary and compensation.
- A great environment and a great team to work with.
Please send your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference SE173.APPLY FOR THIS JOB