Field Service Technician, based in Porto (WAN/LAN, IPTV, Routers, Servers)
JOB POSITION: Field Service Technician (WAN/LAN, IPTV, Routers, Servers)
LOCATION: Porto – Portugal
- Attend sites to resolve any type of issue related with Nonius Solutions.
- Install, upgrade and maintain any of the equipment under SLA.
- Provide a high level of customer care within the terms of the SLAs.
- Timely completion of all paperwork related to the site visits.
- Liaise with senior engineers, management, contractors and customers.
- Provide remote technical support to existing customer sites.
- Ensure all work is completed to a high standard and to agreed processes.
- High school diploma or equivalent, along with a 2 year technical degree or equivalent work experience in Telecom and/or Networking.
- Ability to work in WAN/LAN environment; working with routers, servers and TCP/IP environment.
- CCNA or other switching/routing courses or work experience that can be considered equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license and be available to travel within the country and abroad.
- Ability to meet deadlines work independently.
- Must have excellent communication skills and outstanding customer awareness skills.
- Fluent in English. Other languages will be valuable as well.
Nice to have skills and experience
- Hospitality experience, preferably Hotel IT or vendor.
- Linux admin experience and shell scripting.
- Awareness of hotel chain brand standards.
- Experience with leading IT equipment
- Training in state of the art solutions
- Full time position.
- Health insurance.
- Competitive salary and compensation.
- A great environment and a great team to work with.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference FST174.RETURN READ MORE APPLY FOR THIS JOB