QA Test Engineer M/F
JOB POSITION: QA Test Engineer M/F
LOCATION: Nonius HQ (Portugal, Porto)
DEPARTMENT: R&D – Research & Development
We’re always looking for people who are passionate about technology! As a QA Test Engineer at Nonius, you will be a part of the R&D team. You will be responsible for software testing design, planning, automation and execution for Nonius’ customer-facing products and also our own internal use applications.
Your work will include creating and keeping updated test plans, campaigns, test cases, test-beds, build frameworks/systems to drive automated tests, executing tests, reporting results, troubleshooting and helping the coordination of issues found with the team, during each software release life cycle.
We expect you to be aself-motivated, creative and proactive individual, who will be working with multiple platforms, different architectures, technologies and complex environments in our Lab. Good communication skills are expected as you will be working closely with the developers, product managers and other interested stakeholders.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related degree
- Relevant work experience in software testing and/or software development roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of telecommunication systems
- Good experience with different Operating Systems, with emphasis on Linux variants
- Knowledge of Test and Automation Tools (Testlink, Selenium, Jenkins etc.)
- Technical understanding of the industries Nonius operates (Hospitality)
- Scripting languages under Linux environments (Bash, Perl, Python etc.)
- Networking concepts, internet protocols, routing, switching, firewalls
READ MORE APPLY FOR THIS JOB